Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wednesday Night-The Sleep Over

On Wednesday night we the year 5+6 had a sleepover, and what we did was get our beds in place. After that we had some afternoon tea which was some unhealthy food and then we played spot light it was fun and on the 1st round I hid with Poura and on the 2end round I hid with Aiden.H and Kaizen.

When we finished playing spot light we got tolled to lay down in bed and watch a movie and something embarrassing was that Azaliah was trying to wake me up and I was snoring.When we were playing spot light I didn’t torch so I had to find my fay back by following the lights but I didn’t need to do that because I know where everything is in the school. It was also scary because on the first one I saw something but I was just seeing things.


When I was hiding by myself I tripped over and banged my head and it hurt but not that much. I banged my head on the digger weils. When we got back in the hall my friends and I sat down and when I sat down my bed broke so I had to fix it again because when I first got in, the hall at 5:45 we set up my bed and when my mum went and I moved it next to my friends it broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment