Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tuesday-Survival Day

On Tuesday we had survival day. The events we did was how to survive with an injury, card and cube making, what you need to survive, order of what you need in space and the fun station. When I did card and cube making I made a christmas card for my cousin and the present I got him was a pink christmas tree, and i managed to make a cube, on 1 side each of the cube I rote, 30 laps around the field, Caleb’s cube, 3 minutes doing the bear crawl, 50 star jumps, 5 minutes of burpees and 20 press ups.

The people that were in my group was Faith, Livinia, Hibiscus, Micao and more people who I forgot. The stuff I put down on a piece of paper was a first aid kit and torch and batteries, food/candy yum, water, clothes and some tissues and towels, flannels.

We also learnt that when you have to survive when you have no house and you have no first aid kit and you're hurt use some newspaper, and if you can't help another person steel from the shop or get someone else to help.

When we played games with Miss Bruess Mcbride the games were cord,
  1. XO
  2. Stepping stones

These are the games that we did with Miss Bruess Mcbride.

No comments:

Post a Comment