Thursday, October 13, 2016

Awesome Silhouette


Easy Blog Photo
This is an awesome silhouette that I have made. My silhouette person is doing high jump. I will be showing you how to make one. Things you need? 1.A3 paper 2.Glue 3.News paper 3.Vivid 4.Pastil 5.A silhouette 6.A ruler This is how you make it, you you will need to rule 6cm and 4cm for the boarder. After that you get your silhouette and find out where to put it. After you have found out where to put it, you do designs around your silhouette. Colour around the silhouette with Pastil. When your finished colouring with Pastil, let it dry and well your waiting you will need to cut out the news paper into little pieces. When the Pastil is dry you get your silhouette and glue it on.

6 comments:

  1. Caleb I like how you have used sentences that make sense for other people to understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2 colors that you used because to me it look outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you used straight lines as well as squiggly lines in you artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Caleb. I like the colors that you used in your art and thank you for pointing out a mistake(s) that i had made =) ------Nika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have used the the colours that you have picked.

    ReplyDelete